Menu
kirk1690
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky UHD movies on demand

I was under the impression that this was included when I signed a new 18 month contract for ultimate ooph but it still says subscribe on films .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky UHD movies on demand

Hi kirk1690,

Since approximately the middle of May customers had the £6 cost for the Sky Entertainment & Cinema Ultra HD pick  included when they renewed or started a new Ultimate Oomph contract. 

If it's asking you to subscribe then it looks like the add on may not have been applied correctly.

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

I suggest you have a chat to retentions (thinking of leaving us) If they can't help they should be able to pass you to the Ultimate Oomph team.

Call  150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111, options 4 and 4  but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
kirk1690
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much ,I called earlier on and the lassie in India said it's not included in my package ,I told her I signed for ultimate ooph but she said it's not included in package .

0 Kudos
kirk1690
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Called VM again this morning ,guy was adamant it was not included in my package though I was promised everything when I recontracted I specifically asked about sky uhd on demand and was told yes included but now it's a six pound add on not that I'm that bothered as I never watch on demand anyway but we want what we don't need ...

0 Kudos
Xiv88
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I too was missing the uhd add on from my ultimate oomph bundle and was told it was an extra £6, they added it, I called the account dept, told them I thought the £6 extra was a mistake, they agreed it should be included in original price and the account dept removed the extra £6. You just need to talk to the right people. Sales dept want to sell add ons, where as the account dept seem to know what extras should be included in your bundle, give it a go, it worked for me, I now have uhd without paying extra for it.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @kirk1690,

Thanks for your recent post. I'm very sorry to hear that your package has not been added correctly. 

It is correct that you should have these channels available to you following the Ultimate Oomph upgrade.

The retentions team are best to speak to, or alternatively you could send us a text on +44753 305 1809 where an agent can also assist with the amendment. I've located your account using your forums details and I've also noted that you are eligible.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kirk1690
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Texted that number Molly and finally got it sorted ,that's third time iv contacted V and previously was quoted the six quid price but she said has to be added to account then discounted so hopefully that's it . Can't thank you enough .

0 Kudos