cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports concurrent streams - One or two?

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

I have read on different posts that I can only watch on one device at a time, but on other posts it is two ae a time.  Which is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

https://www.sky.com/partnerhelp#:~:text=You%20can%20register%20and%20stream,reach%20your%20maximum%2....

You can register and stream programmes on up to two devices per household at any one time.

Every time you use a different device, it will automatically register until you reach your maximum device limit. If you’ve reached your limit and would like to register a new device, you’ll need to remove one of your currently registered devices first. You’ll be able to replace a registered device once per calendar month.

Customers in the United Kingdom

To manage your devices, visit Virgin Media’s device registration page.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

https://www.sky.com/partnerhelp#:~:text=You%20can%20register%20and%20stream,reach%20your%20maximum%2....

You can register and stream programmes on up to two devices per household at any one time.

Every time you use a different device, it will automatically register until you reach your maximum device limit. If you’ve reached your limit and would like to register a new device, you’ll need to remove one of your currently registered devices first. You’ll be able to replace a registered device once per calendar month.

Customers in the United Kingdom

To manage your devices, visit Virgin Media’s device registration page.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can confirm it is two streams concurrently on the Sky Sports app. Sky did restrict it to one for a time, but it was changed back to two.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks