cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports UHD anytime soon?

Koolmacher
Dialled in
  • It's now 3 years since the press statement claiming a deal has been struck with Sky for the provision of movies and sport in 4k uhd. Cinema 4k came in 2021 on virginmedia but when are we getting Sky Sport in 4k uhd?

My contract is up in September and a return to Sky is looking very tempting at the minute. 

331 REPLIES 331

Yes mine are live. I hit the power  button on the back of the box and now it works

Mills82
On our wavelength

It still isn’t working this end.

FINALLY!! Sky Sports Main Event UHD has been activated here!

Still not heard word one as regards my original request to end my Viaplay subscription.

So it still looks like I'll be dumping the lot - either they end my Viaplay sub or I go!

--

RayW2

All up & running here

Mines live!

Garthy2022
Joining in

mine just came on!

Confirmed HDR no Atmos but I have would imagine that’s premier league only. 

Same here

I've got the Bigger Volt bundle + Sports & Movies SD (including Maxit TV plus Sky Sports and Cinema Collection and Sky Sports HD pack) for £99pm, got onto WhatsApp and was first offered an upgrade to Ultimate Volt bundle including Sky Sports UHD for £107 to avoid the forthcoming price rise on 1 May, declined that and opted just for the Sky Sports UHD upgrade for £7. I was told that I could view them within next half an hour - but still waiting.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

... and the other two Sport UHD channels are curring runing the standard Sports UHD holding loop.