cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Golf Red Button Not Working

nb1976
Settling in

On channel 505, press red button, get a splash of the Sky Sports page then just message "press backup to exit video menu"

There should be live coverage of The Masters ahead of the main coverage at 7.30pm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you get to that screen you need to press the button on your 360 remote with three dots to get the options menu to display.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you get to that screen you need to press the button on your 360 remote with three dots to get the options menu to display.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

thanks 🙂

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi nb1976, thanks for your post on the help forum and sorry to hear of the issues with the Red button on Sky Sports not working for you.

We're glad to see you've been advised by our very insightful members here and we hope this has helped resolve this.

Please, feel free to pop back here and let us know if it all works well now or you need more help?
We're happy to assist where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs