cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Cricket Pixelating

dspace9
On our wavelength

For months & months ch 504 pixelates, whether weather conditions are sunny or thundery etc. When it is also streamed on 501/510 at same time those channels do not pixelate. Yes I have rebooted, yes cables are in securely - this is not a catch all answer to problems, much like the old have you rubbed the card used to be (sighs).

It is obviously an issue with this frequency that despite numerous people reporting on it has not been sorted, it is very frustrating and not a one off so please would you actually investigate

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @dspace9 

VM channels are carried on muxes, the same manner as Freeview as carried on muxes.

The screenshot below shows the channels carried on the same mux as Sky Sports Cricket HD on channel 504 (it was previously called Sky Sports The Hundred)  If it's a frequency issue then those channels should also be pixelated.

To help forum staff when they pick up this thread can you please confirm if you are also having problems on those channels.

sscrickethd.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

dspace9
On our wavelength

i, the only channel I watch on that list is Eurosport & there has never been an issue when viewing that channel

Hi @dspace9 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the channel pixelating. The box is currently showing as unreachable - is the box turned off? If so, please pop it on for us and we can do some checks 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

dspace9
On our wavelength

Sorry have been in hospital having hip replacement, it is on now x x 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dspace9 👋

Thanks for the update - I hope the hip replacement went well 🙂!

I'm glad to hear things are now back online, and you can have a well-deserved rest watching your Cricket! Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ