Menu
bluecatt73
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Arena

What is wrong with the colour on Sky Sports Arena? Comparing with Sky Sports Main Event (World Matchplay Darts) the colour on Arena is garish. Hard on the eyes. It surely shouldn't look like that?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Arena

Are you watching in SD or HD?

I appreciate the 360 has SS Arena in EPG position 508 regardless, but do you have the Sky Sports HD pack?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bluecatt73
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I do have Sky Sports in HD, yes. I've only noticed this watching the darts this week, on two separate occasions. It's only the broadcast, by which I mean adverts, etc don't seem to be affected. Odd.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @bluecatt73,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Sounds like it may be a issue with the broadcaster if the adverts are okay.

How have things been since posting?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The way I understood @bluecatt73  post was that the sports programming was affected by this, but the adverts weren't.

If so - my next train of thought would be whether other programmes or sports events on the same channel were similarly affected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos