Menu
Topgun
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports 4K

So, here we are nearly half way through the year, still no sign of Sky Sports in 4k. Let us not forget, we were promised this would happen sometime in 2020! Also, don't get me started on the fact that, even though I'm on the Ultimate Oomph package, because I re-contracted just before they brought Sky Movies in on 4K, I'm expected to pay an extra £6 a month for the pleasure of that.

Despite being a cable customer for the last 25 years, since the Cable and Wireless days, I've a funny feeling that when my current 18 month contract expires, that it's going to be "Hello Sky"...

Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports 4K

If Sky Sports in 4K matters that much to you then you should jump ship. This is why we need a competitive market.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Tonyt1962
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Jump ship, ridiculous comment  !   It’s difficult to do when you’re in a contract (after being promised it’s coming)   So yeh I will be off when i can !

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You will then not get BT Sport in 4K - which seems to offer more 4K stuff.

@Topgun wrote:

So, here we are nearly half way through the year, still no sign of Sky Sports in 4k. Let us not forget, we were promised this would happen sometime in 2020! Also, don't get me started on the fact that, even though I'm on the Ultimate Oomph package, because I re-contracted just before they brought Sky Movies in on 4K, I'm expected to pay an extra £6 a month for the pleasure of that.

Despite being a cable customer for the last 25 years, since the Cable and Wireless days, I've a funny feeling that when my current 18 month contract expires, that it's going to be "Hello Sky"...

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31