cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema UHD

simon271
Tuning in

Hi,

We recently upgraded to Ultimate Oomph but Sky Cinema UHD doesn't seem to be activated. I've been on to online chat who sent the conclusion below. Is this something that can be addressed by VM staff on the boards or do I need to phone?

Thanks

"Thank you so much for your patience.

I see that there is technical fault with the channel where you have the right subscriptions but there looks like there is an error while watching the channel.

I wish if I could help, however your chat has been connected to the Virgin Media (Cable) team and we don't have more access to fault queries since it is out of our scope.

In this case, I would recommend you to please call our Faults Team free on 150 from your Virgin Media Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and I will also leave a detailed documentation on the account about the same for further reference. 

So please be rest assured that the needful will be done from our dedicated team and will ensure that you get the access to UHD channel."

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Calling in will most likely be the quickest method, but staff work through posts on here in a day or so.

I'm not sure whether they can activate the required account codes for the UHD add-on, I'd be interested to know myself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. There’s no rush, so I’ll leave it here for a while and see what happens.

Hi there @simon271 

Thanks so much for your post and I am so sorry to see this is happening with your Sky Cinema UHD channel! 

Can I ask what error message or code you get when you attempt to use the channel? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ash,

No UHD channels are showing up in the channel list (I'm not sure if they should be) but if we try and access Sky Cinema UHD on demand we are asked to subscribe.

Apparently all the notes from my online chat are on the account if you're able to access them.

Thanks

Simon

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated on this Simon, I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help - just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom