cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema UHD

pjwilson1983
Tuning in

I'm raging and losing the will to live speaking to virgin on the phone so hopefully this will be more helpful...

I have had sky cinema uhd for 3 years as part of my bundle. 

Today I was offered sky sports uhd for £3 per month (already had sports and movies HD pack as part of my deal) 

The few sports channels are now showing but went to watch a UHD film on demand (again, where I've went for 3 years) and it's telling me I need to subscribe.

The dumb dumb I spoke to, told me it's because I upgraded my package, which I never, I only added a side pack, and he'd need to run diagnostics as all my on demand isn't working. 

Explained that od was fine, I'd just been unsubscribed from uhd cinema pack about 27 times

More tests

More diagnostics

I now have an engineer booked to come out.

I KNOW their is no technical fault with either of my 2 boxes, I've just somehow been unsubscribed

Can anyone here advise before I totally lose my poo and have a breakdown... 

Worst company and service ever

T.I.A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi pjwilson1983 

I'm afraid the Forum Team don't have access to the systems to reapply the missing add on.

You will need to contact the regrades team again, either by phone, sms, or whatsapp and advise them that the previous agent removed your Sky Entertainment and Cinema Ultra UHD add on in error when they applied the Sky Sports Ultra UHD add on. It happened to me a couple of months ago, but I noticed whilst i was on the call and had it added back on.

That's 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority.

You might also be able to speak to VM using the online Chat Messenger if you sign into My Virgin Media and click on Upgrade Package.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi pjwilson1983 

I'm afraid the Forum Team don't have access to the systems to reapply the missing add on.

You will need to contact the regrades team again, either by phone, sms, or whatsapp and advise them that the previous agent removed your Sky Entertainment and Cinema Ultra UHD add on in error when they applied the Sky Sports Ultra UHD add on. It happened to me a couple of months ago, but I noticed whilst i was on the call and had it added back on.

That's 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority.

You might also be able to speak to VM using the online Chat Messenger if you sign into My Virgin Media and click on Upgrade Package.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali