Menu
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema On Demand Disney Movies Missing

Hi All,

Anyone else having this issue or know a fix for it  . On the Sky Cinema under the  Movie On-Demand menu it says sorry we couldn't find a match and does not list any Disney movies. I find this a bit strange as there is an actual Disney section so surely there must be Disney Movies available,

0 Kudos
Dasco
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema On Demand Disney Movies Missing

Hi I just checked and mine is the same, I wondered if Disney have pulled the plug on Sky and they want you to subscribe to their own channel Disney+. I just looked at the Sky movie channels and there's still a Sky cinema Disney so it don't make sense.

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

the movies are there (searching for the individual titles will bring them up) but it seems that there is a fault on the page 

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

lets hope it gets resolved soon

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This should be fixed now 

0 Kudos
tafrock
Up to speed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes my wife noticed this on Sunday and was not very pleased at all. Glad to see it's fixed now. Now if you can sort the audio dropouts, lip sync drift and occasional pixelation I'd be more than pleased. System is very good I really like it but it's let down by these problems that most people who have upgraded v6 boxes seem to have 

0 Kudos
GreenReaper
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema Disney is meant to be going away on New Year's Day, yet it is still being advertised as part of the "Sky Cinema Collection" when configuring a bundle (as "Magic from Sky Cinema Disney"). This seems like a bad idea, as the bundles advertised are for an 18 month contract, yet someone ordering today will only get it for a few days. (The bundle page lists it, too, and also mentions a V6 box for "Bigger Bundle + Movies", not 360.)

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That is Sky's fault as they rename there Cinema channels every month depending who is the Actor slash brand of the month lol. Virgin would be better just saying all Sky Cinema Channels. They do need to change the bundles for new customers to show a TV 360 box and change the images of GUI etc to reflect that

0 Kudos