Menu
GSAM
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Should I re-connect my V6 box?

Having chosen to upgrade I received a new 360 box, thinking this was to replace my V6 box I disconnected and connected the new box. It now turns out this was a 360 mini box. Should I have left my V6 box connected for a software download? What should I do? I really don't want to spend another 3 hours on the phone to India if I can help it.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Should I re-connect my V6 box?

the V6 box will no longer work as it would have been disconnected from your account when it was switch over to TV 360. How many old V6 boxes did you have. If you had one you should of just received a new TV 360 main box. If you had 2 v6 boxes you should have received 1 630 main box and 1 360 mini box. call CS to get it resolved

0 Kudos
GSAM
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I only had one V6 box and I received just a 360 mini box. After 3 hours on the phone on Saturday the thought of calling them again makes me want to curl up in a ball.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

you are better calling CS and selecting the option I am thinking about leaving they will answer quicker 

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@GSAM wrote:

I only had one V6 box and I received just a 360 mini box. After 3 hours on the phone on Saturday the thought of calling them again makes me want to curl up in a ball.

As others gave said , it seems easier to get through to customer service around 8am. Give that a try. 

It seems like a case of a mistake in the delivery, wrong box sent. You need to sort quickly before your v6 is deactivated

Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mini box will not work on it's own, you need to phone at 8am and select the "I am thinking of leaving" option to get thing's moving, they have sent you the wrong box.

You should have been sent a text to activate your new box, if you haven't had a text or not responded to the text you should be able to reconnect your V6.

0 Kudos