Menu
SportyMilo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shared Profile

Hi all,

Totally new to Virgin Media, only installed Monday and I was hoping someone with a lot more experience might be able to help, just in case I'm missing something!

I created two individual profiles on Monday and changed a few settings within those profiles, then went and set a few programmes to record. They worked as planned. I did think, before I joined VM that if an individual profile placed a record only that person would see the programme to save clutter. I've discovered this isn't the case so have deleted the indivudual profiles for now.

Because I've deleted the individual profiles I can no longer find a way to change settings like dolby audio, subtitles in the shared profile. Is there a way to do this please or do I have to create a new profile just to change things?

many thanks.

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shared Profile

You should be able to change settings from the Shared Profile by pressing Home then navigating to Settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SportyMilo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How stupid am I doh!

I saw the settings icon on the home page but when the boxes showed up below I thought I was limited!! Clicked the icon and sorted!

Learn something new every day!

Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @SportyMilo

Thanks for posting this on here and sorry to hear you're having some issues. 

Just to confirm is everything all sorted for you now? Or do you still need our assistance today? 

Don't worry we all get them moments!  I feel like that today 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos