cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting recordings on 360 far into the future?

jamest6
Joining in

Hi, Is it possible on 360 to set recordings for programmes that you know will have a future season coming out but aren't currently available as you could on the older software please? 

E.g. BBC Africa Eye will have more episodes coming out in the future but I can't see anyway how to record these on 360?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tavis75
Super solver

Nope. This is one of the many lost features between the 360 and V6.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tavis75
Super solver

Nope. This is one of the many lost features between the 360 and V6.

roy247
Community elder

Hi jamest6,

If you had a series link set for BBC Africa Eye and used either "New Only" or "From this episode onwards" using the Advanced options, then the 360 will record any future series shown unless you cancel the series link when deleting the old episodes.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @jamest6, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums page!

Unfortunately we don't offer to allow future seasons to be recorded 😞
However, have you tried the advice given by @roy247
It may be of benefit.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks, that's a shame to hear. Why has this feature been remove from 360? 

It worked great on the old software! 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To be fair, if a feature isn't available in the first place, it hasn't really been removed.

A semantic argument perhaps, but fundamentally TV360 is different to TiVo in the same way as Apple is different to Android. There are many differences between the two - some good, some bad.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks