cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services restricted

Bryers2022
Joining in

I received my bill for July and paid it early on the 15th my services have been restricted for 2 week.i have spent 3 days straight on the phone trying to get it sorted as 2 of my children have neurological disabilities so as a result IV had no sleep.day 1 I was told that everything was fine and a issue had been fixed.day 2 after 3 hours I was told I owed nearly £17 but there was no bill so I paid it.day 3 all services cut off completely I spoke with 5 different people who all told me I owed a different amount ranging from £100 to £45 all of the calls disconnected and finally I paid £44.57 again no bill no evidence of what it's for plus I'd already paid £96.34 as I was sent a bill via email and settled it early.so we had everything cut off for Money I had no Idea I owed as there is no record or evidence of this bill IV received nothing my children have been suffering as they have little to no understanding what is going on and I have been mentally tortured by extremely rude staff and I actually had to request a mental health appointment with my GP after breaking down as I have FND and couldn't mentally take being treated like this for 3 days straight 

3 REPLIES 3

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here for a couple of days, the helpful Virgin Media staff here will likely take this to PM and help understand and correct your problem.

As a fellow FND sufferer, I appreciate the mental strain you will be suffering.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Bryers2022
Joining in

I have just done a post explained my situation despite virgin forcing me to pay money over a two day period that I'm not aware of as I have received and paid my bill after 3 days of mentally torturing me and restricting my services even though I'd paid my bill in full early the collections team are ringing me repeatedly at 7.30 at night whilst I'm trying to care for 2 neurological disabled children and demanding more money they have been harassing me for 3 days straight 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bryers2022.

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am so very sorry to hear of your poor experience with us when trying to get your services running again. Appreciate this must be very stressful but please don't worry, I will do everything I can to help put things right for you. 

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can take it from there. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs