cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series recordings on 360

DumbugDel
Joining in

I have noticed that having watched a programme which is part of a series recording and then deleted it the 360 box records the prog once again the next time its on - often in the night with sign language. This is frustrating having to constantly check whether a prog has been seen and this is especially so if returning after a while to pick up on a series to find previous watch progs have rerecorded.

How can this be stopped. The previous TiVo box had a "new only" option in recording settings. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 wrote:

@DumbugDel wrote:

How can this be stopped. The previous TiVo box had a "new only" option in recording settings. 

So does the 360, you need to select the Advanced Settings when setting a recording as well as New only, you have This episode only, From this episode onwards and All from series xx.

It does now - depending when the Series Link was set up on 360, the New Only option wouldn't have been there.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @DumbugDel 

Look under Saved > Recordings > Recorded > See all >

Scroll and and highlight a saved program title eg All Elite Wrestling >  then to the right of the Delete (bin) icon, click on the edit (pencil) icon >

Then on the new screen click on Record > The screen will open with some more options which you can fine tune for example :-

Episode of Tue 24th May, Episode of Tue 24th May and onwards, New episodes only > All available episodes

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Community elder

@DumbugDel wrote:

So does the 360, you need to select the Advanced Settings when setting a recording as well as New only, you have This episode only, From this episode onwards and All from series xx.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 wrote:

@DumbugDel wrote:

It does now - depending when the Series Link was set up on 360, the New Only option wouldn't have been there.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thanks that looks like it will work - appreciated.