cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series link

RoyAlexander01
Just joined

I have set up series link on a number of programmes and instead of just recording those programmes it picks up the repeats and programmes from different series, older ones. How do I make sure it only records what i want it to? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

When you set a Series link press the Advanced Options and then select the option you want, from this episode onwards, all from series XX only, or all from series XX and onwards.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

When you set a Series link press the Advanced Options and then select the option you want, from this episode onwards, all from series XX only, or all from series XX and onwards.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RoyAlexnader01, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having difficulties setting up the series link that suits your preferences.

It appears that you may have got this one sorted, due to @roy247's response being marked as a helpful answer, so I'd just like to confirm the advice provided is absolutely correct and I hope it helped!

Please let us know if you need any further assistance and we'll do our best to support you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

BigChippy
On our wavelength

You have multiple options in the advanced search including this episode only, from this episode onwards and all available options