cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series link - match not showing

Oxo29
Dialled in

I know Arsenal are playing Chelsea tonight and it should be available on Sky Ultimate or indeed the HD channel BUT I can't see it in upcoming recordings. I've therefore gone to the planner and sky ultimate doesn't show anything on. 

Under premier league, episodes the match is not listed. 

Is the planner coded by the same useless people who have done this forum?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Oxo29 wrote:

Under premier league, episodes the match is not listed. 

Is the planner coded by the same useless people who have done this forum?

No, and referring to those staff in these terms isn't likely to endear them to assist - I suspect.

Arsenal v Chelsea football is scheduled on Sky Sports PL-HD, Sky Sports Main Event HD, Sky Sports Main Event UHD & Sky Sports UHD-1 on my V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well it isn't on my 360 and I took pic. 

I'm not bothered if the coders help me. Very much doubt they ever would. I don't live in a kiss ar5e world.

roy247
Community elder

Hi Oxo29,

Is the game still not showing on your TV guide, it's listed on 501,502, 532 + 534 on my guide and has been for a while because I set it to record about a week ago. Is your guide up to date for everything else.

I don't use the series link option for football I prefer to set them individually.

It showed up before the match. Will take more notice next time.

I'm finding I'm checking web each day for what footy is on and then checking recordings. Women's league is spread over many BBC channels and sky and not confident with series link at mo.