cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek bar at end of recording

davewillo
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have a V6 box running V360 firmware. When I play a recording, it will play from the beginning, but the seek bar will be at the end of the recording. This means I get the "Do you want to delete this recording" popup at the beginning of playback. But more annoyingly, I cannot fast forward within the recording, as the device thinks I'm at the end of the recording.

Has anyone else had this?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Superstar

Hi davewillo,

I know you have posted before and the 2 threads will probably be combined your problem sounds like this thread 

davewillo
On our wavelength

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue. It's not limited to long sporting events, it also happens to 30 minute TV shows.

The playback starts at the beginning of the recording, but the seek bar position is at the the end position, so is out of sync with the recording. This means I get the "Do you wish to delete this recording" message and I'm unable to fast forward through the programme.

It occurs on most shows I record and its very frustrating.

Hi @davewillo, thank you for your posts.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

I can see you're currently being impacted by a SNR (Signal-to-noise ratio) outage, which has an estimated fix time of Wednesday (22nd November) at 2pm. This, however, is unlikely to explain the recording issue. 

When did you first spot the issue and are you getting any error codes showing on the screen?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your support @roy247 👍

Regards,
Daniel

Hi,

This has been happening for several months and no error codes are displayed.

Thanks

Thank you @davewillo for popping back to us and I am so sorry that this issue has continued. 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.