Menu
brightonjohn
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Second Impressiions

I had a couple of niggles when I posted my 'First Impressions' item. They have now been pretty much addressed, largely I have to admit to me not seeing what was clearly shown on the screen. I was complaining about not being able to resume the viewing of recorded material. This was because when I clicked on Saved I failed to notice Continue Watching. (It's big enough to see honestly!!!)  Amazing because this rounds up any series that you have started to watch as well as all programs partially watched. This also works for things you may have started to watch in the SKY box sets.

As for missing the fast forwards and then letting the system automatically rewind (a feature currently removed) using speech control to Fast forward 5 minutes for many of the cable documentary channels such as Yesterday and fast forward 4 minutes for ITV (for example) works really well. I'm getting used to talking to my TV politely rather than swearing at it from time to time.

I've also forked out for the extra UHD material from SKY and I'm actually overwhelmed at the extra choices I have given that I already have Netflix and Prime.    

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Second Impressiions

Hey brightonjohn

Thanks for your post 

Such a refreshing post to read 

Always good to hear positive comments 

Also negative comments allows us to fix things

I will let you into a secret. I neve knew about asking to fast forward or rewind

That me trying that later

If you need anything else, please let us know 

Gareth_L

brightonjohn
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In fact you don't even have to include the word 'fast'. All that is required is 'forward five minutes' or even 'forward five and a half minutes' but bring me a gin and tonic is still buggy.

0 Kudos
archercj
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cant see the G&T enhancement being implemented in the near future. technical issues i understand. I've been trying to sort the same issue with the wife for the past 25 years
brightonjohn
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

LOL

0 Kudos