Menu
theonlyianf
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Screwed by Virgin

I had the new 360 box installed in October and the website assured me my contract wouldn't be affected, guess what? THEY LIED, it was affected, they gave me a brand new contract starting from the day the box was installed and now refuse to talk to me. Twitter queries just get ignored as does queries thru Facebook, the email complaints procedure is next to useless and when I phone to talk to someone I get hung up on whenever I mention how I've been treated. So my question to the community is this........Can anyone suggest a next course of action as I'm at my wits end?

TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screwed by Virgin

ring up Virgin from you home phone and select the option for leaving virgin and speak to the retention's department. Your Contract should not have been affected if you upgraded to TV360 on the Trials. If no joy there maybe one of the Virgin Staff members on here can look into this for you. My contract was not affected when I updated   

lennyv
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@TiffanyGreen97 wrote:

Your Contract should not have been affected if you upgraded to TV360 on the Trials.

Do you know this or are you speculating? It might be helpful for a someone from Virgin to confirm this.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It has been confirmed on here a number of times by Virgin Employees, look in previous posts.

0 Kudos
lennyv
Up to speed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see a couple of comments in other thread, yes. I suppose anyone confusion on my part must be down to the fact that as soon as I signed up for the first upgrade offer I was re-contracted, and the wording and small print on the email for that offer was pretty much identical to the second offer that has just concluded so it seems to be an inconsistency.

0 Kudos
theonlyianf
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to some bloke called Martin the other day who profusely apologised to me over their mess up regarding my contract and told me that it had been changed to the correct monthly rolling contract. However enough is enough with this cowboy company who I might add I've been with since the days of Nynex and I'm leaving as of January 16th

0 Kudos