cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung universal remote

hawkinskarl
Joining in

Hi 

since my box/tv update I’m no longer able to use my Samsung universal smart remote to control tv. Anyone have a fix please? 

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

If you are trying to pair your Samsung smart remote to the 360 have you tried Ziggo as the manufacturer and if wants a model then Mediabox Next. Also try Pace  DCR7111 that has worked for some users although after a Samsung software update it stopped working, but then some users said it started working again, maybe another Samsung update.

Hi mate 

thanks for responding.

I don’t have the option for ziggo and I retried the DCR7111 to no success. 

thanks much appreciated 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hawkinskarl, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with pairing your remote since the update.

Are you looking to pair the remote to your TV or directly to the 360 box please? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Natalie,

appreciate the reply.

I am trying to pair to the TV basically I had it set up to use the one universal remote, I prefer the Samsung one as it’s smaller more compact. It worked before an update by choosing Pace DCR7111 but not does not seem to work with any. 

Thank you 😊 

Hi @hawkinskarl 

Thanks for your response

Does the remote work with the 360 box at all when pairing this to the box? It may very well be worth contacting Samsung to ask why it will not pair with the TV you have

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs