Menu
Gamefor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Request for features on Virgin 360

Hi All,

I've been using the 360 system since upgrading from my V6 box and i'd like to ask for the following upgrades to the software

1. Modify Recording - Ability to select New only and adjust the recording channel. (Currently getting 1 new episode for 3 repeats)
  2. Delete programmes from watchlist that are no longer available (filling up with Not Available tiles)
  3. Recover deleted files.
  4. Improved user guide to enable the effective use of all features,

Overall I'm impressed with the new box, struggled to navigate through TV guide compared to previous versions but think that's my understanding rather than an issue.

Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request for features on Virgin 360

Hi @Gamefor,

Welcome to the forum and many thanks for your recent post, it's great to hear what you are thinking about your new 360 services.

Any feedback such as this will be passed on to the relevant 360 team and whilst we can't guarantee any changes ourselves from here at the forums, it's really useful to have suggestions such as yours.

I've passed this all on for you 🙂

Let us know if there's anything in the future that we can assist with and we'll do our best to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re number 2.

You should be able to delete Watchlist tiles by highlighting then pressing the … button on the remote and getting a delete option.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Xiv88
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would also like the option to have channel titles instead of logos on programme guide. At a distance I don’t think logos are as easy to see. This option was available on the previous v6 guide.