cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement 360 remote

Anonymous
Not applicable

One of my 2 360 remotes has been acting up since the day it arrived. It would register button inputs incorrectly on rare occasion and would act like i had pressed number 8 when that wasnt what was pressed. I have put up with this for months but now every button pressed registers as number 8 and the remote is unusable

This is unacceptable given i was charged £25 for the 2 remotes ontop of the large monthly bill i pay. Please send out a replacent remote that isnt faulty. I also expect not be charged for this given i paid £25 for 2 fully functioning remotes which isnt what i recieved.

Thanks for your future help in resolving this matter.

13 REPLIES 13

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HeelPunk, thanks for reaching out.  

Sorry to hear that one of your TV 360 remotes is not working correctly.  I would love to help your resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Spoke with Lee_R via PM over the last few days and just recieved a message confirming that a new remote has been orderded and this will hopefully mean this issue is now resolved. Will update if there are any other issues 🙂

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am very satisfied with the service you have provided. Keep up the great work thanks again for all your help 🙂

Hi @Anonymous thanks so much for your kind words - glad we can get this all resolved for you!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:  I was told on the 17th June that the new remote would arrive within 5-7 days. It is now the 1st of August and there is still no sign of the remote. 

I wanted to give it a few weeks incase there had been a slight delay but a month and half is way too long too be waiting.

I have had to use my Samsung Remote as a temporary way to control my box but this isn't ideal. It's very hit and miss and I would like to go back to the proper TV360 experience.

Please can somebody provide an update to this. An ETA on when this new remote will arrive would be much appreciated.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry to see you've been waiting so long.  Have flagged for forum staff to check and hopefully re- order.

You can also download and use the TVGO app as a temporary replacement.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for flagging the forum staff for me @newapollo. Your help is much appreciated and I have given your comment a thumbs up as a small show of my gratitude.

I did try the app but I didn't really like it. Found it easier to use my Samsung TV remote as a temporary way to control the 360 box. It is quite hit and miss but it does the job. It's just not a good long-term solution.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI again @Anonymous 

I must admit, I prefer using my LG Smart remote to the TVGO app, but you can't beat the 360 remote.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali