cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote controls no longer light up on movement

ZinG
Dialled in

As the titles suggests we have two upgraded V6 boxes and just received the new remotes for when we.uohraded to tv360.

When we first had them they would light up briefly on movement (of more use in the bedroom) which we found useful and now the remote only pulses the power button on movement (if the box is in standby)

Initially I though it was just the remote but on checking the living room box that remote is also exhibiting the same behaviour.

Has something changed? I really cannot see how two remotes would stop otherwise.

20 REPLIES 20

Hi newapollo,

OP could be referring to message number 13, David_Bn forum team,

"We will seek to feed back this preference in regards to the lights staying on for longer for you and hopefully we can add this to any future software updates"

Also its been suggested on this thead there is an option to set the time the lights stay on to your personal preference, then if battery life is your main priority then you can just turn the lights off, but if you want the lights on longer so you can actually make use of them then it's your choice of how long they stay on, for myself and some other people they currently don't stay on long enough.

Everyone will have their own opinion.

Roy