Menu
Chrisstacey2004
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Remote and software upgrade from v6 to 360

Hello, I am disabled and having a time of trying to realise what's happening with the migration to 360. I spoke to a lady on the phone about 4 or 5 weeks ago and promised me a new remote for the future upgrade to the 360 system. She said it was in the post and I haven't received anything. Also she said the migration to v6 software to 360 would happen automatically. But even after restarting my v6 box nothing has changed. What am I to do? I'm very stressed. 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote and software upgrade from v6 to 360

If your order has been correctly raised, then you should receive the remote in the post and also have an "upgrade to 360 now" icon either on your V6 home screen or apps menu.

If you've got working service and your box is functioning as a V6, then I really wouldn't get too stressed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote and software upgrade from v6 to 360

Hi @Chrisstacey2004,

Welcome back to our Community Forum. I'm glad to see you posting again!

I'm sorry to hear that any parts of the V6 to 360 may have caused you stress. This is definitely not what we want.

I would advise you get in touch with our Care team as they will be able to discuss any package changes you want or have already taken on. We're unable to process them on the Forum, unfortunately.

You can give our Care team a call on 150 from any Virgin Media phone or call 03454541111 from any other phone. You can take a look here to see what other contact options we have available.

Please keep us updated on this, and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos