cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Control replacement issues

AE123
Joining in

Does anyone have a way of contacting customer services other than using the 150 phone number (incredibly slow and long winded) I contacted them on the 1st February - 360 remote was broken (every button simply turned the tv off, device less than 6 months old) and they agreed to send a replacement. 2 weeks have passed and I'm still waiting!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Call150 and ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone, or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Call150 and ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone, or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AE123,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your 360 Remote isn't working, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like a replacement was ordered, if you still haven received anything I will be more than happy to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AE123,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, I have arranged a new 360 remote, please allow up to 5 working days, if you have any further issues with your 360 Box, you can find further support here.

Regards

Paul. 

Thanks Paul,

Adrian