Menu
covkid69
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recordings

Good evening all. 
is anyone else having issues with recordings on the 360.

sometimes I am missing the endings despite having 5 minutes padding and the annoying delete recording box appears while I’m still watching the program. 
Also when trying to play a recording even though you click on watch from start it actually starts 30 seconds ish into the recording

0 Kudos
roy247
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recordings

@covkid69 wrote:

Good evening all. 
is anyone else having issues with recordings on the 360.

sometimes I am missing the endings despite having 5 minutes padding and the annoying delete recording box appears while I’m still watching the program. 
Also when trying to play a recording even though you click on watch from start it actually starts 30 seconds ish into the recording

You can turn off the delete option in Saved, Recordings, Recorded See all, Manage storage.

If you say no to the delete now option are you still missing the end of recordings.

Are you actually missing the start of the programme you have recorded or is it just skipping some of the pre programme buffer you have set.

On the red line status bar you will see 2 marks, first one corresponds to programme expected start and the second one the expected end.

0 Kudos
covkid69
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings

Right I’ve turned off the delete recordings in manage storage so hopefully I won’t see that again.

yes I was missing the end of some recordings but to combat that I’ve just increased the padding at the end and a little more at the start.

thanks for the useful tips though very much appreciated 👍👍