cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings.. time limit?

JohnHemel
On our wavelength

I had a film from April but when tried to watch is now unavailable..??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's a mish-mash. Where it thinks a catch-up "recording" will suffice, that's what it will "link" to in your recordings.

We have exactly this across several recordings of a TV show. Some of them are actual recordings but some of them are catch-up links.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s likely a recording from a channel that is no longer available or has moved and the recording has timed-out.

What is the program and which channel was it on?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

JohnHemel
On our wavelength

Hi Ernie

I cant remember specifically now and am away on holiday... but are you saying 360 box is not really a hard drive it just links to a cloud account of Virgin ?

It's a mish-mash. Where it thinks a catch-up "recording" will suffice, that's what it will "link" to in your recordings.

We have exactly this across several recordings of a TV show. Some of them are actual recordings but some of them are catch-up links.

Hi @JohnHemel, thank you for your posts 😀

We're sorry to hear you've lost a recording 😔

If you're able to answer the questions posed by @Ernie_C, we should be able to clarify the situation.

Please pop back to us once you're back from your holiday. We hope you're having a great time 👍

Regards,
Daniel