Flag for a moderator

Recordings not working on 360 mini

No recordings are working on second box. Any thoughts? Working on the main one

DavidTB
Just joined
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings not working on 360 mini

same here,  i can play recordings but it’s buffering every few minutes and sometimes says there too much network traffic. even though i’ve paused every single other device from using the router 

Kevr84
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Getting nothing, just says oops

0 Kudos
Kevr84
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Seems like the two boxes have lost the link. If I try to delete something from the mini, it says to wait for the main box to start up, even though it's on

0 Kudos
roy247
Super solver
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I think you need to try turning the power off to both boxes for a couple of minutes and then power back on, if that doesn't fix it try a factory reset. Out of interest what version software are you on, this seems to be a reoccurring problem recently.

0 Kudos
Kevr84
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Switched both the boxes off, but didn't work. Will a factory reset wipe all recordings?

Not sure what software version, I'll check

0 Kudos
roy247
Super solver
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

You get the option to keep all your recordings or delete everything, keep your recordings and then if you have things like Netflix you will have to sign in again.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevr84, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your recordings. 

From what you have said, the mini box is having trouble communicating with the main box. The box should be set to fast start or active start so the action will wake the main box to start the recording. If it's on Eco mode, this may not work. Give that a try and if it doesn't help then as per roy247, you can perform a reset. 

To do this follow these steps: Settings > System> Factory Reset > (at this point you have 2 options)
First option - Keep recordings - Select this one. Just to be clear, this is not a complete factory reset so you won't lose your recordings, however you will need to sign into apps such as Netflix, Prime, iPlayer and ITV Hub again.

Second Option - Format disk (selecting this one will delete everything including recordings, planned recordings and profiles)

Please pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidTB, 

Thanks for posting here and letting us know you too are having these same issues. 

I would try following the advice I've laid out in my post above to see if this helps resolves things for you. If it doesn't, pop back here to let me know so we can look in to this further for you. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Swf
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Had same issue. Had to turn off both box's and the hub and the WiFi boosters.   Then it sorted it out 

0 Kudos