cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings missing on virgin 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Had the Virgin 360 upgrade a few months back, set up my series recordings and  all seemed fine.

Turned TV on today and all my existing recordings and planned/scheduled recordings have disappeared completely, absolutely nothing there.

Anyone else had this and can I get them back?

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once.

You could try a factory reset.

If you have lost all your recordings and series links you will have nothing to lose by selecting option 2.

You are given 2 options, you could try option 1 first and see if they come back someone said they did but I would be surprised.

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

If it does it again then you will need to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Also check that the Auto delete option is set to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @roy247

I will give that a try.