cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings help required.

Gunga_62
Dialled in

I have a weird issue that I can't resolve. 

My wife has created two series links and the shows record fine. When I delete the shows the box states they are deleted. 24 hours later they are back on the box. Repeat same thing happens. I delete and cancel the series link - same thing???

ALSO

Shows I have recorded are Not showing in the recorded folder. I search for them by name and the box finds them. Play 30 secs of them, stop, go to recordings and they are there?!?! They are protected for accident deletion.

The two issues are really shedding my brain cells. Any help appreciated. 

Tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi Gunga_62,

Is this a recent problem, there was an update pushed out Friday night which has caused some users to have problems with their recordings but from other posts it might be fixed now.

If it's been going on longer post an update.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Hi Gunga_62,

Is this a recent problem, there was an update pushed out Friday night which has caused some users to have problems with their recordings but from other posts it might be fixed now.

If it's been going on longer post an update.

All sorted until the next time ......

Hi Gunga_62 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with recordings and series links. Glad to hear that the issues seem to have been resolved with a software update and reboot of the box. 
Please do return to this thread if the issues return so we are aware and can offer further support! 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly