cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings disappeared/deleted

paulg262
Dialled in

We are on Virgin 360 and have two Virgin boxes. We have two profiles set up one for me and one for my wife. We have been away for a couple of days and she has come to watch some of the programs that she had recorded and were showing on the recordings before we went away and all her recorded programmes have disappeared. Mine are all still there but all her have gone. It was not a case of the system being full as it was showing at just 20% before we went away.

Has anyone else had this problem and should I be contacting Virgin as the boxes may be faulty?

11 REPLIES 11

Yes, the way it handles pooling recordings and the issue of pause on the mini box are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the disadvantages, there are a whole bunch of missing features and you gain very little, really just the voice search that you mention and a couple of apps (if you don't have a separate device that has them). The pause issue can be worked round if you press record then pause, but obviously that means remembering that you're on the mini box and you need to do that, which might not be the first thing that comes to mind if you're rushing to answer the door\phone or whatever.

Thanks, yes I agree a lot of disadvantages, something I will look to compare with products from other providers on contract review.