Menu
Xopher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Recordings Not Long Enough

Hi. Not sure anyone will be able to help. I have just got Virgin TV360 and have signed up for BT Sport specifically to watch the baseball. The games are on late here in the UK so I record them. 

Games are scheduled in the guide for 3 hours but often overrun considerably. I can only extend recordings by 30mins max it seems and this is often not long enough and I keep missing the end of games. 

I think the only way around this is for Virgin to do an update so I can request an extra 45 mins or an hour, but if any one has any suggestions I'd love to hear. Its incredibly frustrating to miss the end of games. 

Thanks.

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Recordings Not Long Enough

Hi Chris,

You can record up to 3 hours extra.

Click on Record in the EPG. In the pop up click on Advanced Options, scroll down to Extra time after and using the scroll wheel press right.

You should then see the options None, 1 minute, 2 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Xopher
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazing thanks Ali. I was choosing the extra recording length from settings which only goes up to 30 mins. I wonder if I should change that back to normal as I only want extra recording time for the baseball. Thanks so much, you're a star, you have saved my sanity for sure. 

Xopher
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

*Sorry Dave. I saw your signature and thought your name was Ali at first. 😆

newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Chris,

no offence taken 😊

Thanks for the update, glad I was able to help.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali