cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording

Glannerz13
Joining in

My TiVo box has started to play up when recording terrestrial HD channels. Although the live feed itself is fine, the recordings are jumpy and unwatchable. Any ideas welcome. 

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You are referring to a TiVO platform box (there are 2 types), and you have posted in the forum for those using the new Horizon V360 platform.

Which box do you have/platform are you using?

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

If you are not sure which box you have you can check here it sounds like you might have a hard drive problem if you pause some live TV does it play back OK, if it doesn't then it will probably need the box replacing.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Glannerz13 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced these issues with your recordings. Can I just confirm, which box do you have? 

Does the happen across all recordings or just recordings from a specific channel?