Menu
martinianpaul
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recording across channels

One for the wishlist? 

I liked being able to specify whether planned recordings were on a single channel or multiple e.g. DR Who on BBC1 only, or BBC1 plus UK Gold etc.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording across channels

Actually Wishlists are probably what you are on about, & they are not coming back.

They were dropped from the move to Horizon as they were one of the least popular features of the TiVO platform.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The advanced recording options we had on the TiVo software are being looked into at the moment and planned on being added in the future. Things like choosing whether it records all, new only or new and reruns etc. Also the ability to choose whether it records the program from all channels or just a specific channel and to restore deleted recordings. Lets hope that this is being looked into as one of the first updates as its the main problem all existing Virgin customers that have moved to TV 360 have. 

G4DDS
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@nodrogd wrote:

Actually Wishlists are probably what you are on about, & they are not coming back.

They were dropped from the move to Horizon as they were one of the least popular features of the TiVO platform.

well that's rubbish cause Wishlists are better. I deliberately replaced a number of series links with Wishlists 😟

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: Ultimate Oomph bundle
Equipment: 3 x V6, Super Hub 3
0 Kudos
Sjames16
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@TiffanyGreen97 wrote:

The advanced recording options we had on the TiVo software are being looked into at the moment and planned on being added in the future. Things like choosing whether it records all, new only or new and reruns etc. Also the ability to choose whether it records the program from all channels or just a specific channel and to restore deleted recordings. Lets hope that this is being looked into as one of the first updates as its the main problem all existing Virgin customers that have moved to TV 360 have. 

We really need this back. 

ozsat
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A "Series Link +" would record across all channels carrying the same series. Wishlists are something different.

@nodrogd wrote:

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos