Menu
AbandonedTrol
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Recording Reminders?

So we upgraded from the V6 software on 2 boxes.  We've found now that when a recording is about to start we get a reminder and it will automatically switch channels if we don't tell it not to?  I've tried looking in all the settings and cannot see anything to turn this feature off? Am I missing something obvious?

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording Reminders?

Are you sure you're not setting a reminder? this shouldn't happen unless you do that

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AbandonedTrol
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We don't even have a reminder option when setting the recording?  Cannot see anything about reminders within the system settings at all.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I dont get this on any of my boxes they just record , the only way you should get a reminder if if you are using all the tuners for recording at the same time , then it would need to change to be able to record them all

0 Kudos
AbandonedTrol
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Which I could understand but nope, we only have 2 shows set to record.  

I've just found the area for setting reminders and it's not turned on.  I've turned it on and turned back off, just in case it was a glitch.  We'll see. 

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There are remindersThere are reminders

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Reminders on TV 360 are real Reminders, unlike on V6 which were Record and Reminds.

0 Kudos
UST31N
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The V6 box when setting a reminder, allowed the box to automatically choose to change over to the new programme. 

However, on the 360 I’ve found that even though it automatically highlights “change now”, it doesn’t automatically click it. 

I usually set a set programme for the day to flick from one programme to the next on different channels (for a number of reasons, I’m unable to use the remote). 

Does anyone know if this is something that will be looked at? Or can someone direct me in the right direction to ask virgin to look into?

it’s quite important for my daily routine...

0 Kudos