Menu
lew247
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really dissapointed in 360

I came back to virgin after over 15 years on Sky and I'm really dissapointed in the 360 box
Why is there no HD channel list when you go to "my channels"?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who only watches HD channels most of the time and hate having to search through all the channel list to find them

Yes I know I "could" set up a profile with them in it but why should I

The remote is kinda ok kinda annoying
Why can I not just go to the beginning of the program I'm watching? no it goes to stream it instead

Why when I try and find programs to watch or recordusing search it finds all the SD channels but you have to them go and find the HD version of that one manually to set it to record?
Pathetic when you have HD you're obviously going to want to record them and not the SD versions

Planned recordings
This needs to be sorted, you set something to record and it records every single episode of that program that comes on, even if you've already seen it, recorded and watched it.
WHY can it not simply set the scheduled recordings for the same time period that you originally set? or be clever enough not to record the same thing twice even

I'm seriously considering cancelling and going back to Sky, which thankfully I haven't yet cancelled

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
speedy35
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really dissapointed in 360

Not 100% sure as I haven't yet been offered the 360 upgrade, but I believe all the channels that are broadcast in HD are the only ones you see i.e channel 103 was SD and 113 HD now you only have 103 which is ITV HD

Hope that helps

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That is correct any channels that have an HD channel the SD ones have been removed apart from a couple, One being BBC One as it only shows regional stuff on the SD channels. But would still be nice to have a search filter for HD channels only as there are still some channels that are SD only.

0 Kudos
wardsmith
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i agree they really need to think about an update over the the recording side of things having it record absolutely  every episode over and over again, then just deleting them is a pain in the backside

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is already being looked into as a future update