Menu
robbiep1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong remote?

I was recently sent a 360 box as an upgrade, but not a 360 remote. The 360 box works to a fashion with a paired V6 remote but I have to turn it on manually and some functions don't work. I have spent about 6 hours in total explaining this to at least 5 agents at the call centre, 2 of whom promised me that a new 360 remote would be with me by 26th April at the latest. It has not materialised, but strangely I have been sent an additional power cable for my new Super Hub 3 ! I can see all the wonderful features of my new box, but I cannot use most of them. Is it really so difficult to fulfill a technical request as simple as this? I am at a loss to understand how trained call centre staff can assure me my problem has been dealt with, when clearly they have no control over dispatch of equipment. I imagine I am not alone in my frustration. I have enjoyed many years of excellent TV and broadband supply from Virgin Media, but this falls far short of acceptable customer service.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong remote?

Afternoon @robbiep1

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here, 

sorry to hear you're having some issues, I can appreciate this is not ideal but we will try and get this sorted for you. 

I will send you over a PM with some information I need you to confirm just so we can take a look a closer look into your account, so if you take a look at your right hand corner of your screen, you should see a purple envelope, click on that and it will take you to PM's 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos