Menu
Lloyd2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 pixelated playback issues

Hi,

had virgin put in Thursday and I have exactly the same issue as the customer above. WiFi is fine and I’ve checked all the leads and the tv but on recorded or catch up it’s pixelated whereas live tv is crystal clear.

can you please help?

thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 issues

@Lloyd2020 

It's usually far better to start your own post than add to someone elses 😉

First thing - just checking you definitely have a V6 as you mentioned this was recently installed. You sure it's not a V360? Check here if you're not sure.

Second - is your problem with recorded, or OnDemand, or both? Live TV comes over your coax, recorded comes from your hard drive, OnDemand is streamed over the internet. Issues with each of the 3 would each suggest different causes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lloyd2020
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 issues

Apologies it’s the v360 box, I only added to someone else’s as it’s exactly what’s happening to ours and I wanted some help.

we don’t have any issues on live tv even if I pause it and carry on a few minutes after. We only have pixelation on recorded or catch up playback. It’s only on half the tv screen. I’m just a bit annoyed as we’re paying for one of the highest packages and not getting a decent picture.

one of the weirdest things about it all is that if I watch prime services through virgin the pixel is there but if I watch it through say my PlayStation it’s not.

ive tried changing hdmi leads and checked everything is plugged in properly but still not joy.

0 Kudos