cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: V360 series links/planned recordings

Jimmyswanston22
On our wavelength

Hi need to sort out the EPG recording something at 9pm Thursday but says 2am in the planned recordings box this needs fixing

14 REPLIES 14

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GeoffB3 wrote:

Also, you can't get subtitles on ITVx. 

VM really need to sort out the many reported shortcomings with V360. I, and I'm sure many others, regret "upgrading" to V360. the previous V6 was much more reliable and simpler to use,

I can get subtitles on my 360 box using the ITVX app.

Once the episode is playing, you need to press 'Up' twice on the circular four way pad, and a mini menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. If there are subtitles available for that program then you will see an "speech bubble" graphic (icon) on the lower right of the screen. Use the right directional button to scroll across to the "speech bubble" graphic. This will then show either the text Subtitles Off or subtitles On. You can then select subtitles by clicking OK.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi set to new only only thing is tho the programmes not shown at time the series link says so needs to be fixed I checked it recorded it has so must record at transmission time it is on bizarre

Hi again there clearly is a problem half the programmes that are on series link has not recorded masterchef Australia wasn’t recorded along with ambulance also Gemma and gorek failed to record need addressing and a update needed to fix bugs

Thanks for coming back to us Jimmyswanston22, I have looked into this and the system has advised that a technician visit would be needed to resolve the issues that you're having. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Why would a tech be needed box was replaced before more likely second hand box was given to me