cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upgrade V6 to 360 ... fail ... fail ... fail

Mick1001
Joining in

Having same issue with some code MA1/4/0 

don’t have the time or energy to sit for an hour on the phone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Mick1001 wrote:

any idea if anyone else will be getting help with this issue? 

@Mick1001 

You'd added to someone else's thread, and the forum team were rightly responding to that user.

I've now moved your posts to a new thread, which the team should respond to in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Mick1001
Joining in

@Kain_W 

Michael

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Mick1001 wrote:

@Mick1001 

You'd added to someone else's thread, and the forum team were rightly responding to that user.

I've now moved your posts to a new thread, which the team should respond to in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

After the intervention of @Kain_W from the VM support team, and an exchange of several PMs with him, a visit by a technician was eventually arranged. The fix was a replacement for one of my 2 V6 boxes - once that was installed and initialised my second V6 box auto-upgraded straight away.
Patience is needed with the VM support system but their technicians who come to the premises to fix a problem are usually very good.

Hi @mhl thanks for your reply here.

That's great news - glad that we were able to get everything sorted for you eventually!
Thanks for your patience, it's much appreciated.

Many thanks

Tom_W