cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UHD channels

Srix
Joining in

Joe,

Please can you help, I ordered at the beginning of the offer & again on Monday & have still heard nothing? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Srix,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your order.

I can see that the Moderators separated your post from the thread you responded to and made your own thread. 

Can you tell us more about what you're having issues with exactly? We'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, would just like to know when my UHD channels will be available (Order No. KMM92369260V83077L0KM)

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Srix,

Thanks for confirming this for us, can you confirm on what date you place the order, as well as what date you had confirmation the order had been processed? Did the email you receive also state how long it would take to apply to your account?

Joe

Hi, it was 19 June. The email read:

Hello,

We’ve got your request to order an add-on or extra, to give your package a little more oomph.

You’ll receive an email from us soon  to let you know when it’s been added to your package, and to confirm any price changes to your monthly bill.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team”

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this @Srix,

Did you ever receive any follow up emails from this or speak to the team via the phone from this date to confirm if this had been added or not yet? Usually this can take around 5 working days to get added onto your account.

Joe

Hi, I have heard nothing further, hence I reached out to you. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Srix,

Thanks for confirming this, what I can do is invite you in for a quick private message to have a look into this for you and see what has happened with the order, if you have not used our private message feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Srix,

Thanks for your time via PM.

I'm pleased to confirm this has been sorted now but if you need anything else, please let me know. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs