Menu
timlandeg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV BOX still missing

Hi people,

I too have the same problem.

I was supposed to be connected on 23/06/2021, self install for my broadband as moved house. That never happened and had to spend 3 hours on the phone to 4 people, to find they hadn't terminated and moved the service.. another story totally. I still have no TV box, that's my issue now

I have raised a complaint, rang in and spoken to 6 individuals, none of whom can tell me where my TV box is. I have smsd the chatbot, got through to someone who wanted to 'fix my tv box', when I'd stated it hadn't been delivered, then they sat for 1.5 hours and did nothing. I have also tweeted and amazing I got an immediate response, but... no solution. STILL nobody can tell me where my TV box is which I am paying for service on. This company is a joke, and I am regretting moving my TV from Sky.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV BOX still missing

Hi timlandeg, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing recently. We can certainly take a look at this for you although we would need to pass data protection with you first of all. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos