cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TV 360 - A Step Backwards

jonathanpye
Fibre optic

Its peculiar this thread exists now reporting a similar issue to me.

In the last few weeks since the last update my 2nd tv360 keeps going Amber too. My box is an upgraded OTA V6 which was working fine until the upgrade which changed the blue standby to red. I've had the box for many years.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Vip Volt Gig1 with Sky Cinema and Sports UHD
VM Telly Tablet
VM mobile
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply, Jonathan, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jonathanpye

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your box since the update, I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've had a little look at your account and one box is performing as it should, I'm having trouble reaching the other box to run diagnostics. Is this currently turned off? If so, please turn this back on so I can run some tests and see if there are any issues on our end. If the box is on, is the amber light still showing? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

@Sofia_B wrote:

Hi @jonathanpye

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your box since the update, I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've had a little look at your account and one box is performing as it should, I'm having trouble reaching the other box to run diagnostics. Is this currently turned off? If so, please turn this back on so I can run some tests and see if there are any issues on our end. If the box is on, is the amber light still showing? 

Thanks, 

Hi Sofia

Double checked the 2nd box, live channels via co ax are ok  and its connecting via wifi to the other box.

I never turn it off

I noticed the reversed arrows flashing yellow the other day, possibly why you couldn't see it?

It's always been somewhat problematic in various ways.

It is in the bedroom upstairs and connects to the hub 4 located in the living room downstairs  via Wifi.

Please check again.

Regards

Jonathan 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Vip Volt Gig1 with Sky Cinema and Sports UHD
VM Telly Tablet
VM mobile

Thanks for your reply, Jonathan, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C