cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recorded programme Issue

Cruciate
Tuning in

Exact same problem.

First noticed with F1 recordings. Very annoying as you see the podium as you start the programme, but it's happening with all recordings.

I'm on a 360 box.

You select watch from start, it starts at the end. Sometimes if you stop midway and later click resume it goes back to the end again and you have to try to seek your way back to where you were.

Been doing it for around 4-5 weeks. I've tried various power cycles, including one where I left it off for around an hour before cycling back on.

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cruciate 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your recordings! Can I ask if this is happening across all recordings or just particular channels? 

Across all channels.

Choose "play from beginning" and it immediately jumps to the end with the delete or keep recording message showing up.

It's every recording now regardless of the channel it was recorded from

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cruciate,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. Can you tell us if you've tried to reboot your TV box and your broadband Hub to see if this can help improve the connection when watching Catch-Up services?

Please also check that all cabling is secure so that no loose connections are causing this issue.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Cruciate
Tuning in

Yeah, did all the rebooting and cable checking.

There was a software update a few days ago and it's not happened since, so fingers crossed either a file corruption has been fixed by the software update or your team have solved the problem. 🙂

Thanks for coming back to us Cruciate and I'm glad that the issues have been resolved for now. Please do let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L