cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New TiVo box

Sarah85
Joining in

I have the 360 box I have called them on numerous occasions but nothing seems to be getting done about it the thing is you pay a lot of money for all the services and when they’re not working it’s just rather annoying the error code that is coming up at the moment is CS2200 

7 REPLIES 7

Sarah85
Joining in

Now since I have had virgin installed back in June we have never been able to play back recording we picked to watch at a later time why won’t it play them back??? I have contacted virgin and nothing 🤦‍♀️

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Sarah85 

Are you sure you haven't got a 360 box? All new installations are usually 360 boxes.

You can check on  <<< this page >>> 

What error message do you see when trying to play back recordings? For example CS2314 or CS2514.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI again @Sarah85 

Do you have more than one 360 box?

Is it all recordings that refuse to play back or just certain ones?

If it's only certain ones then it may be due to the episode being pulled by the channel.

Are you setting the recordings via the 360 remote or the TVGO app?

I suggest going into Settings > System > Standby power consumption, and setting it to fast Start, especially if you are setting recordings via the app, or if you also have a 360 mini box.

Have you tried using the Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. Hopefully if using that and it brings up an error it may book a tech visit for you.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I have 2 but funny enough virgin have now contact me and they are sending someone out the box may need to replaced some thing to do with the hard drive 

roy247
Community elder

If you are having problems pausing live TV and then playing back with a delay or rewinding a programme you are watching then it is probably a faulty hard drive.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Sarah85 

Thanks for the update.

Hopefully the tech visit will sort out your problems.

It's possibly a hard drive issue. Pause a live TV program for a few minutes and then play it back.  That's the same as making a recording and if there are any issues doing that it would seem to confirm a hard drive issue.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hey Sarah85, thank you for reaching out with an update and I am glad a tech is coming to take a look at this.

Please can keep me updated on how this visit goes. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?