cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disney+ causing box overheat error

Lewisbrimmer
Joining in

Hello.

I’m having this issue too with the tv360 box. Works perfectly fine on Netflix and live tv.  Can watch hours of it. As soon we watch something on Disney + we get an hour max.  Then comes up with a message on screen saying box overheating, will turn off and the box turns off. 

the box is in a well vented place.

has anyone managed to fix this issue? As seen a few people with the same issue. 

thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Lewisbrimmer
Joining in

Hello.

I’m having this issue too with the tv360 box. Works perfectly fine on Netflix and live tv.  Can watch hours of it. As soon we watch something on Disney + we get an hour max.  Then comes up with a message on screen saying box overheating, will turn off and the box turns off. 

the box is in a well vented place.

has anyone managed to fix this issue? As seen a few people with the same issue. 

thanks 

Hi @Lewisbrimmer .

Thanks for your post. Apologies you are having issues with your 360 box. Could you please provide an image of any error codes and or messages that appear on your screen so that we can see exactly what is going on?

👉360 Help

👉 Errors

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hello. Thank you for responding this is the message that comes up on the tv. 
hope your can resolve this for us and everyone else who having same issue. 

thank you 

IMG_6871.jpeg

Thanks for providing that Lewisbrimmer 🙂

So I can get a few more details from you to help with this, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm