Menu
laramie4303
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CNN no longer available after August 31st

What's a 360 box?   Please explain this as though you're talking to your grandmother.    Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Steve1701
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Polyanthus 

It's hard to believe at times that Cable / Sky aren't everywhere.

I have an ex-Army friend who lives in a village that comes right out of the year 1600, right down to the cart loaded with hay as you turn off the main road. Alas, a mile up the road you can hardly get a phone signal let alone a gazillion HD TV channels ... A good few years ago he bought and installed a satellite dish NASA would be proud of, and installed it in their back garden (much to his wife annoyance I might add lol).

We constantly hear that Sky & Virgin are working hard to cover the country with fast internet and TV, but it's clearly a slow (and expensive) task.

It still doesn't excuse their constantly cropping channels while increasing monthly fee's to the common man, we all know it's never going to happen, but it would be nice to see a show of faith by Virgin and have them bow to customers upset by doing the right thing, just once.

Steve.

Steve

Utrinque Paratus
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Better to start a new thread with your question, "What's a 360?"

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-360 

Virgin-TV-360/360-Features-v-TIVO-Features 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi laramie4303,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Thanks for taking an interest in our new 360 box, as our valued member @newapollo has already given some amazing links on what the new box is all about already, I don't need to post these again.

If your interested in upgrading to one of our new 360 boxes, you can sign in to your online account and upgrade this way.

Alternatively, you can call us on 150/0345 454 1111 and a member of the team will process the upgrade for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos