cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio stations

kevez2611
Joining in

I listen to BBC Radio stations via the radio link on the home screen. But every once in a while, I select the station I want to listen to, the icon 'throbs' but I don't hear anything! Any help would be most welcome please. Thanks Kev

2 REPLIES 2

Huckster
On our wavelength
Have had same issue on occasions, which suggests a fault on VM's systems and not your equipment.

I installed 360 on a V6 box Autumn of last year and had no issues until about second week of January 2023. Then VM made changes to their systems which are causing many problems discussed on this forum. E.g. problems with apps such as BBC iplayer signing out regularly, recordings deleting, sound issues.

If you start having many problems such as above contact VM and they may change your TX box to a new version which does not have same compatibility issues with whatever changes VM have made this year.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kevez2611,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your radio stations on the TV, are you having any issues at the moment? If you are, please can you reboot your box and let me know if that helps at all. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L