Menu
dgrelaine
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Radio on TV Screen

Recently got TV360. When playing radio via virgin handset the TV screen pulses with large red circle - annoyingly distracting. Is there a way to blank the TV screen or reduce the image? Tx.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radio on TV Screen

I'm afraid not, however you can use the Radioline app instead.

This also has the advantage of carrying a host of local and commercial stations that aren't included in the EPG

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can you post a picture of this logo?

It's possible that your TV may be generating this, not the 360. A picture will help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts,,

A picture wouldn't really do it justice, a video would be better.

Each radio station that is selected on the 360 has a pulsing, spinning logo within a small oblong shaped box.

After the station has been playing for 2 or 3 minutes the spinning logo expands to fill the entire screen and could be likened to strobe lighting. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
dgrelaine
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

Your description is exactly right - like a large red strobe light in slow motion. Have not tried fiddling with TV controls, 

David

0 Kudos
LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@dgrelaine wrote:

Recently got TV360. When playing radio via virgin handset the TV screen pulses with large red circle - annoyingly distracting. Is there a way to blank the TV screen or reduce the image? Tx.

According to v4.32 which my boxes received today, the screensaver on the radio has been removed.

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@LoneSpeaker wrote:

@dgrelaine wrote:

According to v4.32 which my boxes received today, the screensaver on the radio has been removed.

I am still waiting to receive 4.31.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@dgrelaine wrote:.

I am still waiting to receive 4.31.

I only received the 4.31 update yesterday.  

There isn't any mention of the 4.32 update showing yet on the Dutch VM site mediabox-next/update 

Dave

0 Kudos
dgrelaine
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Managed to blank the screen but using LG's TV control. 

TX David